• Communications Committee (including Secretary and at least 1 or more Board members/Owners), with the following responsibilities:
Schedule meeting rooms, post meeting and dues signs, record meeting minutes and send to Board for review. Manage HOA website and Gmail account, complaints (Maintenance Committee), improvement requests, Draft a periodic HOA newsletter for Board Review, Draft December newsletter requesting Board Candidates for Board Review. For January Board meeting, draft the March annual meeting package including agenda, budget, candidate info and postcard voting ballot. March package will be modified and approved at the Feb. Board meeting, then mailed.
Committee members: Debbie Covitz, Julie Goodwin, Mike Lynch.
• Lighting Committee (including one director and at least 1 more Board members/Owners), with the following responsibilities for lighting maintenance:
Including street lights inside Amberwoods and Amberwoods sign lighting. Includes authorization to talk to A-Lighting to schedule repairs, request estimates. Report lighting status at monthly Board Meetings.
Propose lighting improvements to the Board.
Committee members: Glenn Calabrese, Mike Lynch
• Landscape Committee (including one director and a least 1 or more Board members/Owners), with the following responsibilities:
Manage the landscape contract to ensure all contracted work is completed. Report problems at Board Meetings. Propose improvements, replacements as necessary. Report status at monthly Board meetings.
Committee Members: Glenn Calabrese, Julie Goodwin, Jill DePalo
• Maintenance Committee (including President or Vice President and at least 1 or more Board members/Owners), with the following responsibilities:
Check the neighborhood for property maintenance problems. Draft letters with Amberwoods Home Association Header, not signed, stating need for correction by homeowner. Verify that corrections were made. Handle “property improvement applications”, provide approval/disapproval letters to owners. Report status & make proposals at monthly board meetings.
Committee Members: Debbie Covitz, Glen Calabrese, Mark McCullough.
• Neighborhood Watch/ Crime (may include Owners but may NOT include Board members), with the following responsibilities:
Recruit block captains and communicate crime events to Neighborhood Watch members. Report committee status at monthly Board Meetings.
Committee Members: Jackie Perez, Kim Carpenter.