Amberwoods is a pleasant family oriented community in West Boca Raton, Florida. There are 215 homes in our association. It is located close to good schools, convenient shopping, hospitals, universities, public parks and beaches. There is an adjacent fire and rescue station and also a police substation. It is not located on a major road but it is close to Interstate 95 and to the Florida Turnpike.
Please see our “News“ tab for the latest HOA News.
• Annual Owners’ Meetings are held on the 1st Monday in March at Sugar Sand Park.
• Signs for the meetings are posted at the community entrances.
• All members are welcome to attend all meetings.
The New 2018-19 Board of Directors of the Amberwoods Homeowners’ Association:
• Toby Maners – President
• Glenn Calabrese – Vice President
• Debbie Covitz – Treasurer
• Julie Goodwin – Secretary
• Jill DePalo – Director
• MJ Groesbeck – Director
• Ed Keisch – Director
• Deborah Posner – Director
• Beth Rees – Director
• Hugo Infante – Alternate Director