Amberwoods is a pleasant family oriented community in West Boca Raton, Florida. There are 215 homes in our association. It is located close to good schools, convenient shopping, hospitals, universities, public parks and beaches. There is an adjacent fire and rescue station and also a police substation. It is not located on a major road but it is close to Interstate 95 and to the Florida Turnpike.
• Board of Director meetings are held monthly, usually on the 1st Wednesday after the 20th of the month at 8:00 PM online. Anyone who would like to attend a board meeting should use the Contact Us form to request an invitation to the meeting. Please be sure to fill in your email, Amberwoods Street Address of property you own in Amberwoods and provide your phone number, otherwise you will not be able to attend the online Board Meeting. Please see the “Calendar“ web page for specific meeting dates. You can view the Amberwoods Feb 2023 Website Hits.
• The Board’s Annual Budget Meeting when the Board approved the 2023 Budget was held in October 2022.
• Annual Owners’ Meetings are held on the 1st Monday in March. The next annual owners’ meeting is tentatively scheduled for March 6, 2023 at 7pm. Meetings are held via Zoom. To request an invitation to connect to the online meetings, send an email with your name, Amberwoods street address and phone number to email@example.com.
The 2023-24 Board of Directors of the Amberwoods Homeowners’ Association:
• Deborah Covitz – President
• Mike Lynch – Vice President
• Toby Maners – Treasurer
• Julie Goodwin – Secretary
• Glenn Calabrese – Director
• Brenda Wise – Director
• Signs for the meetings are posted at the community entrances.
• All members are welcome to attend all meetings.
Please see our “Hurricane Preparation“ tab to be prepared for hurricane season.
Please read our “Amberwoods July 2022 Newsletter“.
Please see our “Coronavirus Information“ tab for the info that you need to know.
Please see our “News“ tab for the latest news.
Please see “Wildlife in Amberwoods“ for info about dealing with wildlife in the neighborhood.
For Future County, State, Federal Elections Consider Voting By Mail:
To request a Vote by Mail ballot (Palm Beach County) please go to:
Estoppel requests: To request an Amberwoods HOA estoppel certificate, send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org and include the property street address in the subject. See our webpage https://amberwoods33433.org/estoppel-requests/ for more information.
Amberwoods is self-managed by the Board of Directors:
Order Your Amberwoods Matching Mailbox
We are displaying the Amberwoods matching mailbox at: 6230 Amberwoods Drive. If you are interested in ordering a matching mailbox for $490 (including removal of your old mailbox and installation of new mailbox in concrete) please call the Beautiful Mailbox Retail Department at 800-856-6983, tell them that you would like to purchase an Amberwoods Matching Mailbox, and ask them to have Eliana Molina place your order. You can pay with a credit card or mail in a check. Thanks!