Amberwoods is a pleasant family oriented community in West Boca Raton, Florida. There are 215 homes in our association. It is located close to good schools, convenient shopping, hospitals, universities, public parks and beaches. There is an adjacent fire and rescue station and also a police substation. It is not located on a major road but it is close to Interstate 95 and to the Florida Turnpike.
Please see our “Coronavirus Information“ tab for the info that you need to know.
Please see our “News“ tab for the latest news.
Please see “Wildlife in Amberwoods“ for info about dealing with wildlife in the neighborhood.
Due to the Coronavirus outbreak we will be holding our future board meetings online. Owners who would like to attend a board meeting should use the Contact Us form to request an invitation to the meeting. Please be sure to fill in your email and Amberwoods Street Address of property you own in Amberwoods, otherwise you will not be able to attend the online Board Meeting. If you receive an invitation to attend a board meeting you can find the meeting agenda on the Meeting Minutes web page. Thank You.
For Future Elections Please Consider Voting By Mail:
To request a Vote by Mail ballot (Palm Beach County) please go to:
• Board of Director meetings are held monthly, usually on the 1st Wednesday at 7:00 PM online (due to the Coronavirus outbreak). Anyone who would like to attend a board meeting should use the Contact Us form to request an invitation to the meeting. Please see the “Calendar“ webpage for specific meeting dates.
• Annual Owners’ Meetings are held on the 1st Monday in March at Sugar Sand Park.
• Signs for the meetings are posted at the community entrances.
• All members are welcome to attend all meetings.
The New 2020-21 Board of Directors of the Amberwoods Homeowners’ Association:
• Lee Hasson – President
• Glenn Calabrese – Vice President
• Debbie Covitz – Treasurer
• Julie Goodwin – Secretary
• Jill DePalo – Director
• Mike Lynch – Director
• Mark McCullough – Director
Amberwoods is managed by:
Abe Levy, Property Manager
7680 N. Nob Hill Road
Tamarac, FL 33321
Phone: 954-640-7070 or 1-800-369-9129
Order Your Amberwoods Matching Mailbox
We are displaying the Amberwoods matching mailbox at: 6230 Amberwoods Drive. If you are interested in ordering a matching mailbox for $390.55 (including removal of your old mailbox and installation of new mailbox in concrete) please call the Beautiful Mailbox Retail Department at 800-856-6983, tell them that you would like to purchase an Amberwoods Matching Mailbox, and ask them to have Eliana Molina place your order. You can pay with a credit card or mail in a check. Thanks!