Governor Ron DeSantis just announced effective March 29 (Monday), persons 40 years of age and older will be eligible to receive the vaccine.
Additionally, he also announced effective April 5, anyone 18 years or older will be eligible.
The current vaccine eligibility guidelines thru 3/29:
1. Long-term care facility residents and staff;
2. Persons 50 years of age and older;
3. Health care personnel with direct patient contact;
4. K-12 school employees and child care workers (any age);
5. Sworn law enforcement officers 50 years of age and older;
6. Firefighters 50 years of age and older; and
7. Persons deemed extremely vulnerable to COVID-19 as determined by a physician who provides an attestation that the patient meets the defined eligibility criteria outlined in the Department of Health form.
Vaccine locations in Palm Beach County and surrounding area
- Publix’s portal for scheduling appointments is open Mondays, Wednesdays and Fridays at 7 a.m.
- CVS pharmacies: Currently, the only location in Palm Beach County is in Belle Glade. Visit their website to book an appointment and/or other locations.
- Winn Dixie Vaccine Information Page
- Walgreens Vaccination Information Page
- Wal-Mart Vaccine Information Page
- Federally Supported Vaccine Sites (FloridaDisaster.org) (currently no PBC location – Miami location available)
- The Florida Department of Health (FDOH) or call 866-201-6754 if you don’t have internet access.
- Health Care District of Palm Beach County (HCD) or call 561-804-4115. Once you sign up, you will be placed in a virtual waiting room for scheduling on a first-come, first-serve basis.
For more information on COVID-19 including testing sites, click here.
Reminder: Homebound Vaccination Program
We have been instructed by the State of Florida for homebound seniors requesting a vaccine to send an email to email@example.com
Upon receipt, the requestor will receive a return email with a survey link to register.
Reminder: Veterans’ Vaccines
The West Palm Beach VA Medical Center is now offering vaccines for eligible veterans of all ages who receive care at the VA. The vaccine is offered by appointment and on a walk-in basis at Building 14 on the main campus in West Palm Beach from 10 a.m. to 3 p.m. Monday – Friday. For more information, call 561-422-5200.
Call or email us if you have any questions or need assistance